Buy Aptensio XR Online
Buy Aptensio XR (Generic Name: methylphenidate hydrochloride)is a once-daily, timed-release stimulant medication primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) for children over age 6, adolescents, and adults. According to the FDA, Aptensio XR is a federally controlled substance (CII) because it can be abused or lead to dependence.
It has the same active ingredient as do medications like Ritalin and Daytrana. Aptensio XR may improve focus for people with inattentive ADHD, and decrease impulsivity and hyperactive behavior, the hallmark symptoms in patients with the condition. It has not been studied in children under the age of 6.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends treatment with behavioral therapy before medication for children under the age of 6. For children ages 6 to 11, the AAP says “The primary care clinician should prescribe US Food and Drug Administration–approved medications for ADHD and/or evidence-based parent- and/or teacher-administered behavior therapy as a treatment for ADHD, preferably both.” Likewise, the National Institute of Mental Health finds the most successful treatment plans use a combination of ADHD medication, like Aptensio XR for sale, and behavior therapies.
Aptensio XR is also sometimes used to treat narcolepsy.
Dosage for Aptensio XR
As with all medications, follow your Aptensio XR prescription instructions exactly. Aptensio XR is taken orally, with or without food, once daily. The first dose is typically taken first thing in the morning; it should be taken at the same time each day for the best results.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication.
- Capsules should be swallowed whole with water or other liquids. If your child is unable to swallow the capsule, it can be opened and sprinkled over a spoonful of applesauce. Taken this way, the mixture should be swallowed whole without chewing, followed by a drink of water or other liquid. Capsules should never by crushed or chewed.
- Capsules are available in 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg, 30mg, 40mg, 50mg, and 60mg dosages. The time-release formulation is designed to maintain a steady level of medication in your body throughout the day.
- The optimal dosage varies patient by patient; is not determined by age, weight, or height, but rather by how a person metabolizes the medication. Your doctor may adjust your daily dosage by 10mg increments until you or your child experiences the best response that is, the lowest dosage at which you experience the greatest improvement in symptoms without side effects.
- The FDA recommends screening for the presence of cardiac disease and substance-abuse problems before beginning treatment with Aptensio XR for sale
- During treatment, your doctor may periodically ask you to stop taking your Aptensio XR so that he or she can monitor ADHD symptoms; check vital statistics including blood, heart, and blood pressure; or evaluate height and weight. If any problems are found, your doctor may recommend discontinuing treatment.
- Some patients report developing a tolerance to Aptensio XR after long-term usage. If you notice that your dosage is no longer controlling your symptoms, talk to your doctor to plan a course of action.
Aptensio XR Side effects
- Abdominal pain,
- Decreased appetite,
- Dizziness, and
- Rapid heart rate